MEDIA ARTS ORG APPLICATION
Any non-profit organization operating in Alberta which has, as its main activity, creation, production, dissemination, exhibition, distribution or research and experimentation in media arts. Media Arts Organization members must: be a not-for-profit media arts organization that is controlled by a board; carry out their primary activities in the province of Alberta; pay artist’s fees; and share the aims and objectives of AMAAS. This class of member has voting privileges.
As an AMAAS organization member you will be:
- Represented in advocacy work
- Invited to attend AMAAS programming, including the biennale conference
- Eligible to include your events on the AMAAS social media
- Kept informed about issues confronting independent media artists and media arts organizations
- Access AMAAS promotional and professional development opportunities
AMAAS exists to advocate, educate, and celebrate the media arts in Alberta.
The media arts in Alberta is advanced through the generation of awareness, strengthening of connections, and continuous advocacy. AMAAS builds a sustainable and vibrant future for media arts in Alberta.